Tuesday, November 20, 2012

failure after failure. continued from yesterday.

speaking of failure after failure... (I talked about that yesterday)...
I've found myself yelling lately. I don't know why really. I asked my daughters to forgive me today and told them that I was asking Jesus for forgiveness too. It's like... frustration after frustration builds up and I don't give thanks.  Ungrateful for the "ugly beautiful".

Giving thanks in every circumstance is where we find real joy.

Psalm 118: 29, "Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."

Psalm 118:1, " Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."

Psalm 105:1, "Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done."

1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18,  "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."

Getting to God to give Him thanks before the outburst... that's the goal.  I am thankful that this is the first time I haven't beaten myself up for this kind of thing... instead I asked for forgiveness and moved on in what I learned from it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment