Saturday, November 10, 2012

More than Enough.

The video shows how the words to the song, "More than Enough" by Chris Tomlin, are even possible.  God came to live in human form, lived a completely sinless life, & was brutally murdered for declaring the truth-- that He, Jesus, is the Son of God (ie: God Himself; part of the trinity that makes up the fullness of God).  Wrapping my brain around it all is quite humbling, He did/ does so much for us... how could I hold any of my life back from Him? Yet I do... everyday... that some part of me is with holding. I yearn to consistently & constantly & intentionally give everything to HIM. The Maker of the universe & of me and you.  How could I not LOVE Him in return, when He gave so much?  He indeed is more than enough. Thank you Lord... for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment