Wednesday, March 6, 2013

hindsight.

This morning a song came on the radio... something about thinking back over a full life, wishing he could change so many things.  He would've changed that he hung up on his mom instead of saying goodbye on the day she died, spent more time with his kids because one died in war... yes it was one of those songs. and I cried.  Today was like this steady stream of this theme.  An old friend of mine is in the hospital with this rare disease that took her ability to walk; all she wants to do is go home to be with her baby and toddler. There were all kinds of things I came across today that made me want to take a look at my presence as if it were past.  Looking at now in hindsight.  It seems that a lot about my schedule would change, but there is still some seeking God on the matter to do so as not to allow fear to creep back in.
What would you change if now was in hindsight?

No comments:

Post a Comment