Sunday, October 7, 2012

Friday

Sorry about the two quiet days.  This post is in place of Friday:

Friday night I was at the Extraordinary Women Conference; I got to hear Joe White share the gospel message from the view point of the man who built the cross. It was amazing! Here is a  YouTube video of the same type thing from the view point of the men crucified next to Jesus & Jesus Himself.  Amazing!

I'm so thankful for Jesus making a way to God for us, because as Romans 7 says, it is impossible for us to completely obey the good and bad of the Bible!  Christ made a way for us; in HIM, that we could LIVE a full life with Him. The closer we are to Him...




Then Casting Crown performed (they are a very popular Christian Band)!  I know most of their songs, but cried through most of them as the Lord spoke to my heart. Here are a couple videos of amazing songs:

This first one is "The Well" the exact message of being "in Christ" which I wrote about a few days ago!!

The next one I've heard over and over again in the last couple of years. It's one of my favorite songs, and as I listened Friday night, the Lord spoke some new things in my heart.  Time to live a life of walking on water as opposed to sinking because of shifted focus from Christ.  Walk on Water folks the God who created you, me, & every single planet, sun, & star can and does make the impossible possible in our lives every day. Of course I'm not gonna literally go try to walk on water unless God tells me I can, but you know what I'm saying... what God tells us in scripture is true and when He directs us in certain ways we need to listen to His "Voice of Truth"!!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment