Monday, October 22, 2012

joy & peace.

I woke up this morning more behind than I already was 4 days ago.  I did not want to get out of bed to face it.  When I sat up my sinuses filled and a new cold set in within seconds.  I was intent on forging ahead, even when my husband was attempting to convince me to clear my schedule for the day and rest.  It took a couple hours for me to make peace with his pleas.   I spent most of the day on the couch... I have no idea how I'm going to get caught up. That is I have ideas, but so far they haven't been able to come about.  It's frustrating which is a distraction set up to rob me of my joy & peace. But according to scripture I can 'take joy' that is we can choose it.  Our joy is in Christ & is where I want to stay.  I just have to grab Him-- our life preserver-- & stop drowning in frustration, self-doubt, & insecurity.  --- Workin' on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment