Monday, July 23, 2012

Build There.

In the last several chapters of Ezekiel the Lord was guiding the people to rebuild in a very specific way. It was honestly a little tedious to read as I wasn't really getting a clear picture of things.  I often feel that way in life, the destination of the next place is not totally clear and God is only giving me step by step instructions that don't necessarily make sense (also like in Noah's Ark).  I was happy to see that I was nearing the end of the book of Ezekiel and as I read the last verse my heart settled, not because it was the end but because of what it said.  Ezekiel 48:35, "...And the name of the city from that time on will be: THE LORD IS THERE."  
When we get saved, the Lord moves in... once He clears out the rubble in our lives and grows His fruit of the Spirit in our hearts filling us to overflowing, it will be clear that "THE LORD IS THERE" in your heart.  The step by step may be tedious & seem pointless, but there is a reason and a point to every little thing. Romans 8:28, "For all things work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose."  Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you to bring you hope and a future."  His #1 goal in every person to ever live is to bring us to the place where it is completely obvious that "THE LORD IS THERE"  First He will build there once we've accepted Him. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment