Monday, July 2, 2012

details

home school planning is under way, there are so many details to consider: from experiments, to extra books to read on a subject, to field trips, to scheduling, etc... oh and did i mention finding a curriculum for each subject that I think we'll all enjoy? there are details within all those details.  and God is reminding me of how He is in every detail of everything:    Romans 8:28, All things work together for good, for those who love God and are called according to His purpose.     Isaiah 55:9, ""As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."  Did you notice the All in Romans 8:28? Yes, all things... even the details.  There were so many very specific details that had to work out to meet my husband on Memorial Day wkend 2002 & God used each detail to bring us to the same spot at the same time.  God can use anything & bring good out of it for us.  His ways & thoughts are far superior to ours; He is literally working it all out.  Resting in that thought today so much that I lived in today, not worrying about what I'm doing tomorrow.  I got a ton of home & homeschool prep done! so then again I suppose I did a lot of concerning myself with the future ;) ..... in other news: an update on yesterday's issue...God is continuing to work the perfectionism out of me, I had to stop several times today finding things to give thanks for.  Giving thanks jolts my focus back on the Creator who gave and off of me.  Its a whole lot of failing forward to success. that did say fail-ing. we are going to fail, and with each passing failure we have the opportunity to choose a new path. ... take it.  He has it all under control, He is strong enough to carry us through anything.





No comments:

Post a Comment