Monday, July 9, 2012

kicked from the inside

Continuing on from yesterday's post.

"How lovely is Your dwelling place (me)(you) (any born again Christian) oh Lord Almighty" (Psalm 84:17-NIV).

A couple more thoughts I had last night and today while in prayer:

God speaking to me from inside me is like being kicked from the inside by a baby; its no less real than if someone spoke to me or  kicked me from the outside, both are completely miraculous & next to impossible to explain to someone who hasn't experienced them.  Hearing from God is hearing from God even if the hearing isn't heard with the ears attached to my head, but rather the "ears" attached to my soul.

Today I was texting with a dear friend whom I almost always feel the presence of God when we talk.  Nearly all of our conversations are about what God is doing in and around us, I feel so privileged to get to walk with her in Christ.  Anyway, I was thanking God for His presence and He showed me that because He lives in me I am always in His presence, because He is always present.  It is up to me to unwrap that gift and recognize it in every moment, relaxing in Him and not darting to and fro to all of my distractions.

Thank you God for the time today to relax back into you.

No comments:

Post a Comment