Sunday, December 2, 2012

Yes it should be.

Private, uninterrupted, designated Prayer time.
Shouldn't it be more?
Shouldn't it be the favorite part of my day?
Shouldn't it be the 1 thing I enjoy more thank anything else?
Shouldn't I look forward to it more than anything else in my life?
Shouldn't I dread it's end?
Shouldn't I choose Him before all else?
Shouldn't it be scheduled in to my day first, before all the rest of my endless list of responsibility?

Time to spend on my knees before the Creator of the Universe, that turns into endless conversation with Him throughout the day.

I want more of God, for my life's focus to be that of God.
And to answer all those questions up there. Yes. to all of them.

And the fact of the matter is that when we're not with Him, our souls ache to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment