Sunday, May 6, 2012

Plans and Purpose.

Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" (NIV).

Romans 8:28, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose" (NIV).

Knowing these promises from God it seems like direct obedience would be easy, but when something is ingrained in our lives its really not.  As I learn to trust Him more I'll naturally obey Him more, Proverbs 3 teaches this.  I'm done with my time being used as a waste land.  I want it to mean something.  Truly.  Difficult or not its time to loosen my grip on these "time stealers" in my life.  Time to live intentionally.

Do you relate?

No comments:

Post a Comment