Saturday, May 26, 2012

Refuge

psalm 73:23-24, 28
Nevertheless I am continually with Thee; Thou hast taken hold of my right hand.  With Thy counsel Thou wilt guide me, And afterward receive me to glory. ... But as for me, the nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord GOD my refuge, That I may tell of all Thy works.

I love this! This is exactly what I'm working on right now, being led by His counsel & making Him my refuge!! First He is guiding me to rid my life of all the things I do to take refuge, like changing my diet as I talked about yesterday.  There are other things I'm changing too in order to only take refuge in Him.  He can handle it all.  We have to go to Him to ask for Him and then pour our hearts out to Him as the psalmist did. He promises to never leave or forsake us (Deuteronomy 31:8).

No comments:

Post a Comment