Saturday, April 7, 2012

fix it

The phrase ‘I need to take time before time takes me,’ keeps ringing in my ears.

I’m pulling double duty with a few things in my life right now and I really, really, really don’t have time to do it all.   Good thing I’m saying goodbye to some of it!! I don’t know how much longer I’ll be able to make it work.  I am seeing; however, that time vanishes &  relationships are the most important thing in your & my lives!

I feel like I’m harping on the same thing I’ve been talking about all week, but I suppose God is having to talk to me about the same thing each day.  I can see what I want my days to look like, but getting there is a bit of a challenge.  I’m going to put this out there for your accountability, so if you see me, ask me if its done!  I am going to fix my "days" (which includes: devotional time, homeschool system, exercize, meal planning etc...) and ‘trash’ my house (I think I talked about ‘trashing’ in the post “Just Breathe”) around all the craziness going on here over Easter weekend!  This is like a crossroad of either I'm going to fix it or I'm not, either way I've got to move on.  If you join me in this challenge, please let me know! <3

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment