Monday, June 11, 2012

all-nighter

To be perfectly honest, today has been sort of a weird day... maybe week.  In my heart I feel like I just went out with my best friend and we sat there having said a few really important things and then spent several hours in silence.  I need some significant time alone with Him...

I think we all have a list of excuses, but time is so valuable and I am so guilty of flitting it away with nonsense. I'm currently trying to determine how to spend my time & order my home to live most efficiently.  I realize I am being super methodical, but ordering a home of a family of 6 is nothing like it was when there were only 2 or 3 of us!! Trust me.  If I'm going to have regular significant prayer time that is un-distracted I'm just going to have to do it this way.  Tho a pastor I used to know used to say, "sometimes getting with God just has to start with an all-nighter", or something like that.  Today, I definitely feel like I could use that... maybe a drive to the beach and back would do my God relationship good.

I'm going to go devour some of the Word now that my house is quiet.  Feast with me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment