Tuesday, June 19, 2012

think.

I memorized these verses as a senior in high school, thanks Mr. Weber:  "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me--put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you."-Philippians 4:6-9, NIV. 
I heard it read over the airwaves of KLOVE today and thought about what it is I'm attempting to do in finding all sorts of things to be thankful for throughout the day.  God's promise is to guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus, that the God of peace will be with us.. in a way that we can't even understand! woohoo. I definitely need the kind that can't be understood!  Practicing thinking on such things is what I'm going to keep doing... little by little, much by much, failing forward to success. Carried.

No comments:

Post a Comment