Saturday, June 9, 2012

Starving?

Some days... ok. a lot of days lately seem like I've barely gotten in the Word or talked with God.  I'm parched and hungry.  Its like I've had a few grapes and went on about my day. If I were to do that physically I'd be in pain by the end of the day, I kind of feel like that today.  Of course today is Saturday and not quite as structured as M-F, I don't do any of the same things on Saturday as I do the rest of the days.  I used to go months without reading the Bible; I was an anorexic Christian.

I'm tired of being hungry; I want to be satisfied as the scripture I've shared the last 2 days says I can be.  Don't you want the same thing?  Let's get wrapped up in God's Word together!  What have you read from the Bible lately that God used to speak to your heart?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment